- In Unprecedented Move, Dallas Pension System Suspends Withdrawals (ZERO HEDGE)
- Gene Munster Leaving Piper Jaffray To Launch VC Firm (BENZINGA)
- Casino Stocks Fall As Macau Prepares To Slash ATM Withdrawal Limits (SCMP)
- Transportation Department Weighs Allowing Phone Calls During Flights (WSJ)
- Nation’s Overdose Death Toll Soars To More Than 50,000 (PORTLAND PRESS HERALD)
- Terminal Operator Reduces Freight Rates To Woo Vehicle Importers (VANGUARD)
- South Korea's President Park Impeached In Parliamentary Vote (REUTERS)
- Bank Of Japan Launching Redesigned Website On Dec 31 (BOJ)
- Is FOMO Back Now? - Natural Gas Daily (SEEKING ALPHA)
Highlights from Analyst notes:
- CSFB - 70 Oil Services Co's have filed Chapter 11 in 2017 versus 39 in 2016.
- Goldman starts CNX at Neutral - "we project the company has roughly 28 years of inventory capable of generating IRRs in excess of 40%".
- HSBC - Pershing Sq. down 11.90% YTD, down 1.70% MTD.
- Citi says Emerging Market sees first outflows in 4 weeks, total outflow last week = $1.8B
- Danske offers visual aid to ECB QE actions - click here
December 9 Events:
- Premarket - MTN - Vail Resorts - Est. EPS ($1.57), Revs $184.98M
- Premarket - FGP - Ferrellgas Partners LP - Est. EPS ($0.51), Revs $357.25M
- Baker Hughes Rig Counts at 1300 hrs eastern time (Source Data)
- Michigan Consumer Confidence at 1000 hrs eastern time (Source Data)