- Banks As Volume Gobbling Monsters (FT Alphaville)
- Dark-Pool Rules Arrive In Canada (Montreal Gazette)
- Why Investors Should Pay Attention To The Jobs Act (Distressed Investing)
- Nigeria: Rebuilding The Capital Market Through Market Makers (All Africa)
- US Financial Markets Are In Real Trouble (Delmarvanow)
- A Visual Tour Of The Fuel Pools Of Fukushima (Washington's Blog)
"We risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance"
- Rubén Blades
"You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it"
- Art Buchwald
"It's getting exciting now, two and one-half. Think of everything we've accomplished, man. Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history. One step closer to economic equilibrium"
- Tyler Durden
"It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath, we shall hunt them down."
- Boondock Saints