- The SEC Redefines Liquidity (Nanex)
- Upstart Exchanges Eye Spain, Final EU Frontier (Advanced Trading)
- Five Questions: Irene Aldridge on High Frequency Trading (Institutional Investor)
- U.S. v. Aleynikov April 11, 2012 US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit Release (Legale)
- Bourses Play Nice Cop To Head Off Speed-Trade Regulations (Reuters)
- Goodbye Exchanges: Hello Internalization and Dark Pools (ISS-Mag)
- Plunging Stock Market Turnover Pushes Day-Traders To The Edge (The Economic Times)
- Nasdaq Proposes Issuers Pay Market Makers in Less-Active ETFs (BusinessWeek)
- Private Goldman Exchange Officially Closes for Business (Dealbook)
"We risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance"
- Rubén Blades
"You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it"
- Art Buchwald
"It's getting exciting now, two and one-half. Think of everything we've accomplished, man. Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history. One step closer to economic equilibrium"
- Tyler Durden
"It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath, we shall hunt them down."
- Boondock Saints