- Could Morse Have Patented The Web (WSJ)
- Goldman's US Equity Views (h/t @PsychozTrader)
- BATS Faces Tough Choices Over IPO (Financial Times)
- Does Wagner's Law Ruin The Sustainability Of German Public Finances (BIS)
- Fidelity, Other Big Firms Can Work Around BATS glitch (Reuters)
- Dubai Port Firm To Repay $3 BN In Debt Early (AP)
- What Financial Reform Is All About & Why Wall Street Hates It (BetterMarkets)
- Are Rich People More Ethical (The Atlantic)
- E-Mail To Corzine Said Transfer Was Not Customer Money (Dealbook)
- Don't Let This Opportunity Pass You By (The Circle Bastiat)
- Iran To Increase Cash Handouts (AlJazeera)
- A Tangled Web: Who's Making Money From All This Campaign Spending? (ProPublica)
- Financial Repression: Then & Now (VoxEU)
"We risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance"
- Rubén Blades
"You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it"
- Art Buchwald
"It's getting exciting now, two and one-half. Think of everything we've accomplished, man. Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history. One step closer to economic equilibrium"
- Tyler Durden
"It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath, we shall hunt them down."
- Boondock Saints