- WaPo Appends "Russian Propaganda Fake News" Story, Admits It May Be Fake (Zero Hedge)
- Oil Supertankers Brace for Worst Year Since 2013 on OPEC Cuts (BBG)
- Korean economy to face stronger downside pressure amid political turmoil (Korean Herald)
- Italy demands more time from ECB to rescue Monte Dei Paschi (FT)
- The Global Giraffe Population Plummeted ~40% Over The Last 30 Years, Added To IUCN Extinction Watch List (IUCN)
- Boris Johnson Accuses Saudi Arabia Of 'Playing Proxy Wars' (BBC)
- Chicago Faces Political Power Outage as Obama Exits (BBG)
- Sri Lanka and China to Develop Southern Port (Maritime Executive)
"We risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance"
- Rubén Blades
"You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it"
- Art Buchwald
"It's getting exciting now, two and one-half. Think of everything we've accomplished, man. Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history. One step closer to economic equilibrium"
- Tyler Durden
"It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath, we shall hunt them down."
- Boondock Saints