"We risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance"
- Rubén Blades

"You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it"
- Art Buchwald

"It's getting exciting now, two and one-half. Think of everything we've accomplished, man. Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history. One step closer to economic equilibrium"
- Tyler Durden

"It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath, we shall hunt them down."
- Boondock Saints

Friday, November 1, 2013

#WallStreetCode

Back when Money and Speed came out, I did what I could to give it attention.  I gave VPRO some love on my contributions over at Zero Hedge and doing so opened Marije Meerman to my efforts along side Themis, Nanex, Haim, David, Dennis Dick, and Better Markets resulting in her following me on Twitter.  Over the summer Sang Lucci connected with me on Twitter.  As Marije finished the project she was working on, we teamed up and got the ball rolling on what is now VPRO's newest documentary: Wall Street Code.

The documentary will air November 4th, this Monday on YouTube.  Here is the newest teaser regarding who made money during the Flash Crash, followed by the previous sub-1-minute teaser and the 4 minute+ David Lauer interview.  Enjoy and feel free to join the conversation on Twitter by including #WallStreetCode.  Also, look for my insight into Order Types on BTFDtv tonight along with Calibrated Confidence Corner #32 address the back-and-forth I had with Direct Edge's CEO and their new Order Type Guide.  Cheers!

Video 1



Video 2:
NOTE: the eyeball scene you see right now, was shot like this at Sang Lucci's place


Video 3: