- Traders Navigate a Murky New World (WSJ)
- Hedge Funds Cut Positions As Stimulus Dips (Futures Mag)
- An Imperfect Union: Europe's Debt Crisis (60 Minutes)
- JPMorgan Trader Iksil Fuels Prop-Trading Debate With Bets (Bloomberg)
- The Curious Case of Crime In The Media (Activist Post)
- App Economy Continues To Grow (Wall Street Pit)
- Gas Price Psychology Under Bush VS Under Obama: 3 Reasons Gas Prices Are High (Mish's)
- The Fall Begins: An Update Phase Space Reconstruction of Case-Shiller Index (The World Complex)
"We risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance"
- Rubén Blades
"You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it"
- Art Buchwald
"It's getting exciting now, two and one-half. Think of everything we've accomplished, man. Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history. One step closer to economic equilibrium"
- Tyler Durden
"It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath, we shall hunt them down."
- Boondock Saints