- SEBI Unveils Norms To Check Systemic Risk Of Algo Trading (MoneyLife)
- Dark Pool Exchanges: Investor Beware (ABC - RadioNational)
- Has Austerity Gone Too Far? (VoxEU)
- BATS Pushes Derivatives, New Markets As It Reviews IPO (Bloomberg)
- EU Set To Apply Brakes To High-Speed Trading (Financial News)
- Richard Branson & Virgin Holiday Launch New 'Branson' Currency (Virgin)
- The 15 Trillion Dollar Party (The Economic Collapse)
- Bitcoin, The City Traders' Anarchic New Toy (Reuters)
- Coming Up With A New Menu Is A Whopper Of A Task (AP)
"We risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance"
- Rubén Blades
"You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it"
- Art Buchwald
"It's getting exciting now, two and one-half. Think of everything we've accomplished, man. Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history. One step closer to economic equilibrium"
- Tyler Durden
"It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath, we shall hunt them down."
- Boondock Saints