"We risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance"
- Rubén Blades

"You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it"
- Art Buchwald

"It's getting exciting now, two and one-half. Think of everything we've accomplished, man. Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history. One step closer to economic equilibrium"
- Tyler Durden

"It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath, we shall hunt them down."
- Boondock Saints

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jim Cramer

Lately I've been on a fix to find how deep market manipulation goes.  Most of this drive has come in the form of a feeble attempt to avoid year end school work.  I'm fighting a losing battle trying to finish college while transitioning to a killer job at an investment firm.  I'm one of the lucky ones who was able to find work before graduation but it appears to have forced me to pay a price that is not easily quantifiable.  Either way, I've tried to avoid school work to focus more on what happens in markets.  Seeing as many of us go to school for roughly 25 years then work til 67  and die at 75.68, I would assume most of our existence depends on our ability to participate in the growing world of commerce.  We WORK for money, we SAVE our money (I could argue to the opposite), we NEED our money. 
Making these observations led me to money and banking when I was 23.  I entered college and realized that everything everyone aspires to relies on their ability to grow their exchangeable tool.  Understanding this and coupling it with my knowledge today of markets, I find myself driven and with an excuse to avoid school work and focus on what matters to people in the "real world".  I said that to lead you to this...I have found increadible evidence of widespread market manipulation.  I've covered JP Morgan extensively with helpful nudges from ZeroHedge.com.  My next entry will be Jim Cramer. 

I posted a few days ago a video about Jim Cramer manipulating markets.  His story is deep.  In the video (posted again below) he talked of manipulating RIMM stock price.  I've also come across where he was involved with MarketWatch.com to attack Overstock.com stock in 2005.  Also Jim Cramer has been attacked regularly by Jon Stewart (see below) for his double face and his accountability.  It seems people are starting to smell the bullshit

 I hope as readers and capable researchers, all readers of Calibrated Confidence should be able to check facts and use this information as a foundation to your understanding that participation in these markets is not something you can do with a typical college structured education.  If you want your family to survive and you want yourself to be protected from the cockroaches that raid our country, you need to educate yourself on the value of everything you have worked for and have stored away.  Fiat money is worthless.  Education is why the rich get richer and the lack of it is why the poor get poor.